Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Critiques from my online photography class.

Original Photo
Cropped Photo

The top photo is our first assignment. We were given the word blue and told to take a picture of anything that represented the word blue. Her suggestion was to crop the globe tight. She thought that the exposure was fine but would have liked to see better placement of the globe. The picture above has been sharpened and of course cropped. See my reflection in the globe?


This is the cropped one.


This picture was taken at Disney Animal Kingdom. I sent it into my online photography class for critique. She suggested cropping both the top and the bottom.

Original Photo taken with Nikon D60.

1 comment:

merriberri said...

I like the crop. Wait till you see some of our photographs from our Canadian adventure!