Sunday, September 20, 2009

My birthday Week

This past week I celebrated my birthday. This is the cake the Jill made for me. She baked it in two Pyrex bowls, covered with icing and then made hard candy to decorate the ball just like a real mosaic bowling ball. The candy really looks like stained glass and the cake was delicious.
This is the second mosaic bowling ball in the Circus Series.

Every year my sister outdoes herself with finding me just the right spider for my birthday. This a huge hanging one with blue eyes.


The Confederate Roses are blooming. They start out rose and then turn white.




No birthday is complete without pale pink roses. All in all it was a very happy birthday.



1 comment:

merriberri said...

Oooooooh --- you did have a good birthday! I just love the cake Jill made for you and the spider with the blue eyes is so-o-o-o-o scarey. I thought our celebration at The Wild Plum was good also. You certainly packed a lot into September for celebrating.