Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog-a-versary---Happy Birthday

Happy Blog-a-versary


This week is the first anniversary of my blog. Over the past year I have had over 4,000 visitors. For the year 2008, there were over 3,000 unique visitors. The page that was most visited was the mosaic bowling ball. Visitors arrived from all over the world from as far away as Malaysia, India, Italy and Sweden, just to name a few.




I am now taking my third digital scrapbooking class from Jessica Sprague. This is our first layout. There are 10 lessons each week and one 10 minute lesson took me 1 1/2 hours just to complete. We are learning about clipping masks, compound masks, semi-transparent boxes and how to re-color textured items. It almost sounds like I am taking a medical class. Maybe I will use the clipping and compound masks on my face.



When I started this blog Molly was 4 months old. I took a video of her running through our sprinkler trenches. She was so cute. Here is the latest video. Not up to Hollywood production quality but you can see how much she has grown.




A new year starts with more fun things to blog.

No comments: